Terms and Conditions for SEO Sempai Services
1. Agreement Overview
This Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is between SEO Sempai “Company”) and the Client (“Client”). It governs the provision and use of SEO, digital marketing, and web design services (“Services”) by the Company.
This Agreement becomes effective upon the Client’s payment and will remain in effect unless terminated as provided herein.
2. Services and Deliverables
The Company will provide Services as outlined in the Client’s selected package. The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue any Service at its discretion.
3. Payment and Fees
- The Client agrees to timely pay all fees associated with the Services.
- Late payments may incur a late fee of 5% per month or the maximum permitted by law.
- All fees are non-refundable except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
- A $50 fee will be charged for any returned checks or chargebacks.
4. Client Obligations
The Client is responsible for providing accurate and lawful content. The Client agrees to adhere to all recommendations made by the Company for effective Service implementation.
5. Proprietary Rights
- The Company retains all rights to its methodologies, strategies, and tools used in providing the Services.
- The Client retains rights to their original content but grants the Company a license to use such content as necessary for the provision of Services.
6. Warranties and Disclaimers
- The Company makes no warranties regarding the success or effectiveness of the Services.
- Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Limitation of Liability
- The Company’s liability under this Agreement shall be limited to the total fees paid by the Client in the three months preceding any claim.
- The Company shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including loss of profits.
The Client agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from the Client’s use of the Services or breach of this Agreement.
Both parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of any proprietary information shared during the term of this Agreement.
Either party may terminate this Agreement with a 30-day written notice. Early termination by the Client may incur a fee equal to 50% of the remaining contract value.
11. General Provisions
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties.
- Any amendments must be in writing and signed by both parties.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction where the Company is located.
By using the Company’s Services, the Client agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.